3 best gun combo in free fire to kill more enimies || gameplay tips and tricks || my informations

Free fire is a globally no1 war game for android ...

If you want to know about this game . Read my this games review post

Click hear:

https://myinformations1.blogspot.com/2018/12/free-fire-battlegrounds-full-review-in.html?m=1

It is very addictive game ever . I am playing this game from last year's January to now . I am not a pro player but ....


In this post I will share my experience with you ...



3 best gun combo for kill more enimies :







Let's start :





1.     AWM WITH P90







It is my favorite gun combo in free fire . AWM as you know it is a sniper gun for long range . I like it's damage most . It takes down enimy with one shot .
And other gun P90 , it is a mid-range short gun . It's a queen of shortguns . It's rate of fire is very fast .


If you can use AWM Sniper , than this combo is best for you ..


I kill many enimies with this combo ..






2.        Famus with mp40







It is a second combo you can use .

Famus is a mid range machine gun . It's damage and sound attrect me most . It is a many players favorite gun for mid range and long range also..


And the second gun mp40 is a most of free fire players favorite gun . it's rat of fire is very fast .if you have mp40 with 3rd Laval magazine you can kill most of close rage enimies.



This combo is best for evary free fire players.






3.      Ak47 with AWM






Ak47 is a mid range machine gun . It's rate of fire and damege is well , but it's accuracy is not very good . But it is a best gun to kill enimies when they 🏃 running .

It is a trick to kill evary enimies .

When you see a enimie hit him with AWM on any part of body it will give you a damage of 150 or 160 , after hit 150 damege switch ak 47 and kill him completely . After use this trick you can kill evary enimie in free fire battle grounds.




Is this helpful , if yes follow my blog and also follow me on Instagram , link in my homepage ..



I need your support as well for supporting me follow my site .




Thanks .


You can ask me anything in comment below.. and share this post evary ware.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad