How to free up some storage space in android || my informations

Storage space is a big problem in many low budget phones under 6000 or under 5000.


I also have this problem in my old movies mobile ..
So I. This post I will give you a little trick to free up some storage space in mobile:



Let's start :




1st step : go to settings __





2nd step : open apps in settings __








3rd step : open evary apps and clear all apps cache..





4th step : open storage after clear all apps cache then you can see the difference in storage space ...




This is my little trick , I hope you like it .

If you like it please follow my blog and also follow me on Instagram..


And for sport me please share this post and follow my site



Also comment me for your response..

Thanks

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad