Garena free fire new update 2019 || 3 bad things and 3 good things || my informations

garena free fire  new update 2019


 freefire is a global battleground game . Which is a best android game I evar played . I already written about this game .

https://myinformations1.blogspot.com/2018/12/free-fire-battlegrounds-full-review-in.html?m=1

New update 2019




So new update of free fire is come . In this update garena make some changes . Whitch is good or bad in my opinion.


In my opinion their is some good things some bad things . So in this page I will tell you about those things which is good or bad .



Let's start :



Good things




1.     Free fire opens a new clash sqoud mode which is very interesting to play . In this mode you can equip a weppons of your choice to battle with other 4 playes sqoud . In this mode you will have 7 rounds play . In those 7 rounds you must win 4 rounds for victory . You have to deafet other sqoud 4 times in one match. It is very good mode.




2.   




 Free fire change the lobby in new update .it is a lobby of winterland . In this lobby their is snow everywhere . Their is too much fun in this lobby  . Their is a senta statue which can make you a snow ball for some time . The lobby is very interesting.




And now the 2 bad things in new update







1.    In this update I don't like it's new music .it is very boaring to listen . In previous update the music is on sad tone but that is good to listen but new update music is senseless in my opinion. You can give feedback in comments to me.






2.



 The 2ñd bad thing in this new update is it's rainy effect in barmunda classic map . In this new update their is a rainy effect in barmunda classic map which is very irritating . Because after rain starts in this mode you can't see properly . Their comes darkness in all over places. It is very bad effect . You can give me your feedback in my comment section about this effect .





So that was the new update good or bad effects .


I hope you like this informations about new update .

Follow my page for more gaming and apps informations .



Thanks

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad